Ascendia Chief Business Officer Robert Bloder to Sit on CDMO Panel at CPhI North America
Ascendia Pharma Chief Business Officer Robert Bloder will be a speaker on a contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO) panel during CPhI North America. The Live Session is Monday, July 26 at 2:00 pm EDT and will remain available for viewing online through August 6.
The title of the session is CDMO dealmaking in a pandemic and beyond. As a member of the panel, Bloder will discuss recent acquisitions and Ascendia Pharma’s recent growth equity investment from Signet Healthcare Partners. He will explain how they fit with some of the broader themes in the industry.
The panel will discuss a number of scheduled topics, including:
- CDMO market outlook, where do the most significant opportunities lie?
- How CDMO deals get closed? CDMO valuations?
- What does technology and innovation look like in the post-COVID-19 CDMO market?
- Onshoring API manufacturing – can we expect more manufacturers to expand operations on home turf?
- What are the key factors that will be shaping the future of the CDMO service market?
Learn more and register to watch the panel discussion at the CPhI website.
Back to articles
Want to learn more about
Get up-to-date informationStay in touch >